Dryer Vent Cleaning
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, more than 15,000 fires are started every year by clothes dryers.
Lint and other debris can gradually build up in your dryer vent, which reduces the air flow from the dryer to the outdoors, resulting in a backing up of the dryer exhaust gases, creating a serious fire hazard.
Take Action! Avoid disaster and clean your dryer vent regularly!
Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
NEGATIVE AIR PRESSURE CLEANING
We only use the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) method of duct cleaning which is Negative Air Pressure cleaning. This means that we pull a vacuum on the entire dryer vent duct while simultaneously rotating a brush all the way up to the top of the roof terminal. All the while, all loose dust is being collected in our vacuum with HEPA filter. In certain instances we may climb on the roof to check on the dryer vent terminal, but this will only be done as required and as appropriate for the type of roof. This method of cleaning provides for proof that all restrictions from the dryer to the roof terminal have been cleared. Depending on your dryer, we may also be able to clean out the internal filter bay of your dryer which can also collect dry lint over time.
- Are you experiencing longer than normal dry times for your clothes?
- Is your laundry room getting very warm, or is the dryer itself becoming so hot you can barely touch it?
- Damage to your dryer components due to the high temperatures.
- High electric bills because your dryer is working twice as long to do it’s job (the savings alone in your electric bill will pay for the cleaning in not time).
- Avoid from having the lint collecting in your dryer vent from catching fire and destroying your home and possibly hurting your family.
Stay Beautiful Membership
No Membership Fees Required!
Get 10% Off Our Services!
Just Book Your Appointment With Us Every 12 Months To Qualify!
New Tampa – Land O Lakes – Lutz – Wesley Chapel – Tampa – Temple Terrace – Brandon – Carrollwood – Hyde Park – Westchase – Citrus Park – Dade City – Odessa – Zephyrhills